Soccer isn’t just a game; it’s a way of life.
For Seacoast United, that passion among its directors, players, and fans has turned this small NH soccer club into one of the most successful athletic organizations in the region.
Founded in 1992 with the simple mission to advance the physical and social wellbeing of kids and adults through competitive soccer, Seacoast United has grown exponentially ever since.
Two teams have evolved into 11 locations spanning from southern Massachusetts to northern Maine. A handful of members have risen to 5,000+. Two fields have expanded into several world-class facilities - both indoor and outdoor. One organization has built a reputation among community and business leaders for creating more than just championship soccer teams.
The impact of Seacoast United Soccer Club can be felt both on and off the field and increasingly around the world. That’s one reason why Nike named Seacoast United as one of its Premier Soccer Clubs.
Seacoast United is currently expanding its footprint throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine and seeking part-time coaches who are aligned with the Seacoast United culture. Candidates must want to work within a team and be committed to their craft. Seacoast United is looking for coaches who have extensive experience in the youth soccer community, display a passion for coaching and are committed to making a difference, both on and off the field.
Key Personality Traits
· Passionate: Willingness to make a difference in young athlete’s lives by providing a fun, dynamic and learning environment.
· Organized: Coaches are expected to adhere to Seacoast United methodologies with the main focus on the development of the players (physical, technical, tactical, mental and social).
· Team Player: Expected to work and collaborate with colleagues for the betterment of the sport.
· Flexibility: Coaches will be expected to work during the evenings and/or weekends.
· Responsible: As a Seacoast United coach, you are an ambassador for the club. You must adhere to certain guidelines to maintain a professional manner. This includes communication (email, phone, in-person), punctuality, delivery of methods, and how you present yourself.
In addition to the above, a successful candidate must:
· USSF D Coaching License
· Background Check (CORI and SORI) and be fingerprinted
· Work Authorization
· Have reliable transportation and valid Driver's License
· Demonstrate effective communication skills
· Complete our comprehensive training program
Compensation: Competitive salary
If you are interested in being a part of Seacoast United Sports Club and actively looking to make a difference both on and off the field, please email Iain Scott (Director of Coaching) at firstname.lastname@example.org.