Seacoast United Storm Club Coordinator, Soccer Coach, and Facility Director
Location: Hampstead NH and Kingston NH
Job Open Date: 8/13/2017
Job Close Date: Open until filled
Hiring Range: Commensurate with Experience
Pay Basis: Annually
Type of Shift: Full Time
Primary Purpose: To create, foster, and grow a technical program for ages 3-18 boys and girls to improve and increase their technical and tactical abilities as soccer players and as members of the community. To develop a continuing business plan focused on increasing enrollment, funding and sponsorship and develop the organization's standing within the community.
- Active in the entire organizational process. Research and identify prospective technical programs and business models to make recommendations to owners regarding those potential prorams in consideration for acceptance with specific individuals and teams. Target potential organizational member's populations; formulate a plan to attract those potential members to the organization.
- Act as a supervisor for all Coaches and a club wide point of escalation management.
- Assist all coaches and be fully involved in the organization and total well being of the organization.
- Assist all coaches in preparation of practice and game plans, and the implementation of fund raising activities.
- Monitor the progress of each individual member to comply with organizational guidelines, and take appropriate action.
- Represent the organization in community events.
- Develop, organize and run summer camps on behalf of the organization.
- Coach two teams (league games in NH, MA and RI).
- Run an indoor facility in Kingston, NH.
- Other duties as assigned by Vice President.
- This position reports directly to Vice President and C.O.O.
Required Certificaitons/Licensures: USSF C License
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Major (if required): Sport Business Management
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.