• Session I (6 weeks- Pool Training/ Team Placement & Assessment): Individual skill development/ pool training & assessment begins Saturday November 4th at our York Indoor Facility.
• Training sessions in November and December will be held on Saturday morning/early afternoon at our York Indoor Facility. Players that are placed in our premier training pool will also have an additional mid-week training session on either Monday or Tuesday evening at The Rim in Hampton, NH (true indoor training on sport court).
• Session II & III (16 weeks- Team Based Training & Tournament Play): Winter Club Teams Announced after last training session in York (December 16th). Team based training begins, and will be held on Sunday mornings at our Hampton Indoor Facility (Sunday January 7th- Sunday March 25th). Starting in January ALL players in the U14-U19 age groups will train twice a week, on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday evening in Hampton, or Epping NH
• All SUFH members are required to have a USA Field Hockey membership upon player registration. The reason for this is because many of the events we participate in are sanctioned by USAFH.
• Register/Renew your USAFH Membership by clicking here.
For more information feel free to search our website, but if there are any unanswered questions please contact Sarah Michaud, the Director of Field Hockey by phone at 603-758-7127 or by email at email@example.com.