Seacoast United requires an electronic tournament check-in option for the 2017 Nate Hardy Memorial Day Tournament.
What do I need to do to check-in my team?
Required documentation for either option:
1. Current approved league roster. Cross out any players not attending the Nate Hardy Memorial Day Tournament. You may write in guest players at the bottom of your approved league roster and provide proof of age and insurance from a state entity or US Soccer.
2. Gather ONE form of proof of age for each player, listed below in order of preference:
- Name and DOB on an official league roster, OR
- Name and DOB on an official player pass card, OR
- Copy of birth certificate OR passport (for these players, we require proof of insurance from a state entity or US Soccer).
Please send any ONE form of proof of age for each player. You do not need to send a birth certificate if you have a pass card or name on a league roster.
3. Obtain a signed Nate Hardy Memorial Day Medical Release for each player on your team. The form must be completed and hand signed by a parent or legal guardian. No forms other than the official Nate Hardy Memorial Day Tournament medical release will be accepted. Electronic signatures cannot be accepted.
4. If you have not already done so for proof of age, include a copy of your current approved league roster, or print out your Got Soccer roster. You may write in guest players onto league rosters and provide proof of age and insurance from a state entity or US Soccer.
5. Obtain a signed "permission to travel" form if you are outside of Region I.
6. Print, and complete the Nate Hardy Memorial Day Tournament Check-In cover sheet.
7. Scan and email all documentation in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your team name, age group, and coach’s last name in the subject line. For example: Seacoast United Premier U12 Girls - Kelly
Deadline for Fast Lane Check-In is Sunday, May 20th, 2018.
Questions? Please contact Ross Yeoman at email@example.com.