Online (Fast Lane) check-in is now mandatory for the Boys and Girls Premier Invitational events.
1. Current State-approved roster. Cross out any players not attending the Seacoast United Spring Showcase. You may write in guest players at the bottom of your approved roster and provide proof of age and insurance from a state entity or US Soccer. See below concerning guest players.
2. A copy of each US Youth Soccer Player Pass or each US Club Player Pass, or Passport if your team is international (ONLY the front side that shows photo and date of birth must be copied). If the player pass is "two-sided", we need the side with the player's name and birth date. Guest players must provide this documentation as well. You must include coach's cards and manager's cards in this document.
3. USYS Teams outside of Region I: A copy of the Permission to Travel form if your team is USYS registered and is from Region I or if your team is registered with US Club Soccer team a permission to travel form is not needed.
3. Complete the Seacoast United Premier Invitational Medical Release for each player on your team. The form must be completed and hand signed by a parent or legal guardian. No forms other than the official Seacoast United Spring Showcase medical release will be accepted. Electronic signatures cannot be accepted.
4. Print, and complete the Seacoast United Premier Invitational Check-In cover sheet.
After you have gathered the required documents to register your team, please scan or create PDF files for each document type as they will be sent separately. Ensure you use descriptive names so you will know which file to send. We recommend scanning multiple player cards to fill an 8.5"x11" piece of paper and thus requiring fewer "ID Card" attachments.
All teams will receive two emails (when submitting via email):
When submitting via RoomRoster, you will receive an email confirming check-in is complete, or if you are missing anything that still needs to be completed/submitted.
Teams must have your state approved roster, player cards, staff cards, and individual player medical release forms available at all games for review.
Teams who have not submitted online check-in will be emailed the Monday before the deadline as a reminder. Teams failing to provide this documentation if requested will forfeit all matches without refund.
Deadlines for Fast Lane Check-In:
Boys' Premier Invitational: Sunday, March 10th, 2018
Girls' Premier Invitational: Sunday, March 18th, 2018
Questions? Please contact Deb Crow at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 603-758-7124.